Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Possible Help in a Struggling Economy

Every aspect of our daily lives are affected by sales, even though we may not think in those terms. When you buy any product or service, various sales people are involved in the background. Even your utilities are affected by the sales process. Sales people have gotten a bad “rep” for years, but that isn’t necessary. We all know people in the sales industry that are superstars. The question is – how do you become a sales superstar? Mark Tewart is a definite expert who has the answer to this question and he is sharing his thoughts and tips in his new book “How to be a Sales Superstar”.

Read my review here - http://www.evancarmichael.com/Book-Reviews/2820/How-to-be-a-Sales-Superstar-Break-All-the-Rules-and-Succeed-While-Doing-It-by-Mark-Tewart.html

On Monday December 22nd, I'll interview Mark Tewart on my internet radio show. I'm going to try to do something different this week. When we look at the current economic situation in the US and the world - we know that many businesses are in precarious positions. So, I'm asking people to send me their questions. I can ask my own questions, but I'm willing to ask your questions during the show. Mark Tewart has a wealth of great information to share and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share it with my listeners.

For people who aren't in business - think about the unemployment numbers. They are higher than they have been in many years. If you had tips to help you do better in your current job - even if you aren't in sales - wouldn't that make you worth more to your current employer?

Feel free to send me your questions and for people who cannot listen to the show live, you can visit the site www.blogtalkradio.com/nikkileigh and download the show. We will be on air Monday December 22, 2008 at 3 pm EST. If you have questions, please forward them to nikki@nikkileigh.com


Nikki Leigh - Award Winning Fiction and Non Fiction Author
Promotional Services - http://www.nikkileigh.com/promo.htm
FREE Insiders Guide to Virtual Tours - www.nikkileigh.com/insiders_guide.htm
Follow Me on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/litekepr

No comments: